You're going to LOVE this new ebook. I've collaborated with 30 great bloggers to provide you with 30 amazing activities to help your children develop a love of writing and storytelling.
This post contains affiliate links.
Make Your Mark: A Book About Creative Writing, Confidence, Compassion, and Caring
My new book, Make Your Mark, brings you over 30 projects that will help your child develop a love of writing, creative storytelling, self-confidence, and compassion. Through play, art, language, and writing this book will help your child discover themselves and make their mark on the world.
Make Your Mark will help you take the simple act of sharing stories and stretch it to help your child grow in confidence, compassion, and caring.
What You'll Get In This Book
- Activities To Get Your Child Started With The Important Basics. Develop skills to literally make their mark, first with fingers, and later with pens, pencils, and paint brushes
- Fun Ideas That Will Help Your Child Develop Their Fine Motor Skills. We have ideas for finger gyms, easel activities and first mark making activities with sticks, play dough, and shaving cream.
- Inspiration For Writing Trays: Encourage children to use all their senses to build skills.
- Great Ideas To Delight In Imagination And Storytelling: Develop your child's language, vocabulary, and fluency through story mats, small worlds, comics, journals, role play, outdoor adventures, and art.
- Activities To Support Your Child In Understanding Themselves And Others. Use interviews, self-portraits, collavorative art, and collaborative projects to develop empathy and compassion.
- Accessible And Achievable Projects To Inspire Your Child To Make Their Mark Through Environmental Citizenship And Acts Of Kindness. We'll help your child see that everyone can make a difference in their community and in the environment. We show you how to extend the idea of our self out into the world, and how to consider how we are all part of a community.
- Also Included Are 6 Sets Of Printables. Download pattern cards, a 'my favorite things' photo book, 'all about me' interview sheets, pretend play post office accessories, comic book printables, and gravious giving printables.
How To Get Your Copy of Make Your Mark
The Make Your Mark ebook, including six sets of printables, costs just $11.25 during our December launch month (regular price $14.99) and you can get your copy here.
Buy It Worldwode For Instant Download
This is an ebook, which means you will be sent a link that allows you to download a PDF containing the ebook and all the resources. You can save it to your computer or iPad and then either read it on screen or print some or all of the pages, as you prefer.
You can buy the ebook wherever you are in the world. You pay via PayPal, which will take care of any currency conversion for you. The ebook costs $14.00 US dollars.
*You can buy the ebook now, on any device, and then download it when you are ready. Depending on the apps you have installed and on your operating system, you might be able to download the ebook on your mobile device. However, if you have any doubts or problems, I recommend you use a computer to download the book and then share it to your mobile devices. You will be sent download instructions when you purchase the ebook.
The Make Your Mark ebook is published and sold by Cathy James at NurtureStore.co.uk. Please direct any customer service queries regarding purchases of the ebook to firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to the NurtureStore FAQ.