The holidays are great, aren't they? They're especially great for kids-- there's nothing quite like Christmas morning for kids! The ONE thing that I don't like about the holidays (for me OR my kids) is the excessive amount of SWEETS that are around! I don't like having to muster all that willpower to say 'no' and I REALLY don't like having to tell my kids 'no' all the time. But I also don't want them to go completely overboard! So I made this round-up of Healthy Holiday Snacks that you can make for your kids, for your guests, for a school party, or just for yourself! You can definitely say 'yes' to these special holiday treats!
1. Christmas Pops from Cutting Tiny Bites
2. Healthy Christmas Tree Snack from Fantastic Fun and Learning
3. Snowman Snacks from In Lieu of Preschool
4. Veggies in the Snow from The Coleman Chronicles
5. Christmas Tree Veggie Tray from Canadian Living
6. Christmas Watermelon Pops from Childhood 101
7. Gingerbread Graham Crackers from Cutting Tiny Bites
8. Cucumber Christmas Tree from Kiddie Foodies
9. Santa's Snack Mix from Taste of Home
10. Veggie Christmas Tree Crescents from Life with the Crust Cut Off
11. 3 Creative Christmas Veggie Trays from Creative Kid Snacks
12. Strawberry Santas from Kids Activities Blog
13. Mozzarella and Carrot Hanukkah Candles from The Brass Paperclip Project
14. Baby Jesus in the Manger from Creative Kid Snacks
15. Snowman Popcorn Cupsfrom Creative Kid Snacks
16. Christmas Tree Made of Fruitfrom Mama.Pappa.Bubba
17. Christmas Tree Breadfrom Mess for Less
18. Reindeer Sandwiches from A Spotted Pony
19. Egg Snowmen from Roxy's Kitchen
20. Pretzal and Apple Christmas Tree from Sugar Aunts
21. Tortilla Christmas Tree Snack from Motherhood on a Dime
22. Snowman Fruit Snack from Mom Endeavors
23. Baked Cheddar Crackers from Winter Monroe
24. Grinch Party Poppersfrom Creative Kid Snacks
25. Nativity Snack from True Aim Education
There's so many to choose from! Happy Holidays!
Want Even More Healthy Snack Choices?
You May Also Be Interested In
If you liked this post, be sure to Like Cutting Tiny Bites on Facebook, follow along on Pinterest, or subscribe to receive a weekly-ish newsletter!